Sherman Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced Attorney Defending You Against Criminal Charges in Sherman and Denison
As the two largest towns in Grayson County, Sherman and Denison lead the county in number of arrests. Theft crimes such as larceny, burglary, and auto theft are the most common offenses. Violent crimes like robbery, assault, and even manslaughter occur here as well, with a few dozen incidents of violence recorded annually.
Anyone accused of a crime in Sherman or Denison deserves to be represented by a skilled attorney who is familiar with Grayson County. Keith Gore has been practicing law in the area for 25 years. His office in McKinney is only about 30 minutes south of Sherman along Highway 75.
Keith has represented numerous clients in Sherman and Denison over the years, working to obtain dismissals, reduced charges, victories, and client approved outcomes. He will prioritize your case to do the same for you.
Defending You Against Misdemeanors and Felonies
If you’re accused of a misdemeanor offense you might be tempted to plead guilty just to “get it over with.” You shouldn’t do that without talking to attorney Keith Gore first. A guilty plea results in a criminal record that can haunt you forever. You owe it to yourself to talk it over with an attorney because better options might be out there.
If you’re accused of a felony, then there’s no doubt you need a defense lawyer. If convicted, you could be looking at a long prison sentence and heavy fines, among other penalties. Don’t let prosecutors run you over. Call Keith Gore, tell him what happened, and let him develop a plan to defend you.
Keith handles a wide variety of misdemeanors and felonies in Sherman and Denison, Texas. Some examples include:
- Drunk driving, first-time DWI, repeat DWI, and breath test refusal
- Drug charges related to methamphetamines (meth), marijuana, heroin, cocaine, prescription drugs, and other substances.
- Assault, aggravated assault, or assault with a deadly weapon
- Domestic violence, or assault family violence
- Car theft/carjacking
- Rape, sexual assault, solicitation, child pornography, and other sex crimes
White-Collar and Federal Criminal Defense in Sherman and Denison
White-collar crimes have been the focus of federal law enforcement for years, and their efforts are only ramping up. Agencies like the FBI, DEA, and ATF work together and cooperate with local law enforcement to investigate possible crimes and eventually charge people in federal court.
Attorney Keith Gore knows how to handle serious federal cases. He has earned positive outcomes for several clients in a variety of cases involving federal crimes like:
- Securities fraud
- Mortgage fraud
- Healthcare fraud (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Embezzlement, insider trading, money laundering, and bribery
- Federal drug offenses such as drug trafficking and drug conspiracies
Additional Legal Services
Residents of Sherman, Denison, and neighboring areas may need a lawyer for issues related to criminal law, but not necessarily criminal defense. Keith provides a variety of services to help people deal with current and past legal issues:
- Child protective service (CPS) and parental rights issues involving accusations of child abandonment, neglect, or abuse
- Probation violations and probation revocation
- Having arrest records sealed or erased using expunction
Arrested in Grayson County? Call Criminal Defense Lawyer Keith Gore.
No matter what crime you’re accused of in Sherman, Denison, or elsewhere in Grayson County, you deserve to have your rights protected by a local lawyer who knows how things work in this part of Texas. Keith Gore is that kind of lawyer. Call him anytime at 972-853-9686 or send him a message and he’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.