A History Of Results
Keith Gore, Lawyer, has obtained NOT GUILTY verdicts for clients charged with a broad range of criminal offenses, including:
- Possession of marijuana
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Failure to identify while a fugitive from justice
- Sexual assault of a child
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while intoxicated (with breath test over .08)
- Driving while intoxicated (with blood test over .08)
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Driving while license suspended/Invalid
- Assault family violence
- Evading arrest
- Deadly conduct
- Indecency with a child
- Criminal mischief
- Criminal trespass
- Unlawfully carrying a weapon (guns and prohibited weapons)
- Murder (dismissed and reduced during trial)
- Other misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Theft by check
- Providing alcohol to a minor
- Aggravated assault
- Injury to a child
- Serious bodily injury
Keith Gore is equally proud of the dismissals of misdemeanor and felony charges he has obtained for clients. The best way to maximize your chances of success in the criminal justice system is to exhaustively prepare, from the moment you are arrested or learn that you are suspected of a crime, for trial. From the beginning, regardless of how bad you might think the facts against you are, it is imperative that you thoroughly investigate the case and prepare as though your case will be tried to a jury.
Only after thoroughly investigating and preparing your case can you make an informed decision about whether to accept a favorable plea bargain offer. And, it is only by thoroughly preparing for trial that you can maximize your chances of obtaining a favorable plea bargain offer, a dismissal of the charges or victory at trial.
Keith Gore’s Promise To You
While past successes do not guarantee future favorable results, it is important to understand that the only way to maximize your chances of success is to vigorously defend against the government’s accusations and aggressively prosecute your defenses.
No lawyer can promise results; the Rules of Professional Conduct forbid it. He can, however, promise to do his best, and to marshal and deploy all available resources on your behalf. Keith Gore makes this promise to every client he represents.